Thursday, 9 March 2017

Street Style Trends From NYFW

Getting the runway look at a fraction of a price can be a hard task when you don't know what the trends are. So here is an inside look of some sure fire trends that will put your outfit back up on the runway!

PATCHWORK
Patches or badges are an easy and affordable way to express personal style and have fun with a plain pair of jeans, denim jacket, backpack or anything you want. I personally haven't done this but have a friend whose patchwork denim jacket I am definitely envious of!

      

BANDSHIRTS
This trend is proving popular for the reason that is it's so cool and effortless but also really adds character to an outfit. Styling these t-shirts in a more sophisticated way is an interesting take on a band t-shirt but also shows how versatile the shirt is. This trend is also proving popular with celebrities too and they are on the more affordable side if you wanted to get a hold of one.



FISHNETS
This accessory definitely plays into the punk rock style as well but they also complement an outfit in an understated way. Fishnet socks or having the stocking poke out of jeans can easily grunge up a look for a really affordable price and can be a little more subtle if you wish.



COLOURED COATS
Having a coloured coat is the perfect way to make a bold statement. I know my bubblegum pink coat is one of my most beloved items in my wardrobe. Because it is such a large piece of clothing in such an eye popping colour, the coloured coat really makes the outfit so much more playful, relaxed and unique.



I hope all of you amazing readers love this kind of style interpretation/inspiration post. I definitely want to incorporate more into the blog and also incorporate shopping links as well on a more regular basis. Let me know what you think as well. Have fun styling! Kenz xx

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these images - I simply stumbled pass them on Pinterest and they caught my eye for obvious style reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment