Sunday, 8 January 2017

Does my butt look big in this?


When it's love at first sight, trust me, it will hit you like a bus. That's exactly how I felt the moment I tried on my Wrangler Tyler jeans. You could've shot me then and there and I would've died one very happy girl. Because if you're like me, got the chunky thighs and the butt to hypnotise, finding the right jeans could very well take a lifetime. But it didn't!

The comfortable style fits perfectly around the hips and if I was an inch or two taller the length would match as well. But there is nothing a little roll of the cuff can't fix. I styled the jeans semi-sophisticated with a long sleeve striped blouse from H&M and a classic maroon handbag. But these jeans are much more versatile than that. Styling with a simple t-shirt and trainers would allow for a much more casual overall look.


But honestly though, does my butt look big? On second thought... WHO CARES! I found the one and nothing will ever convince me not to rock these badass Wrangler jeans.

God bless the junk in my trunk! And all of yours too.

Kenz xx

Outfit: Jeans - Wrangler, Blouse - H&M, Shoes - Betts, Sunglasses - LeSpecs



No comments:

Post a Comment