Chanel Chic

That Chanel style sure is an expensive thing to achieve. I mean, how can we possibly pull together a classic, feminine, sophisticated and ultimately killer look without some reference to the legendary fashion brand?

From the Chanel suit to the little black dress, Coco created classic, timeless pieces that are never going out of style. So to my surprise it was much easier to emulate that signature Chanel feeling when I came across these gorgeous brogue slippers.

The classic shape, although sometimes described as granny chic, gives amazing structure to an outfit. The nude colour compliments my skin tone and the golden horsebit hardware further modernises the shoe.

So I pretty much struck gold with this purchase and got as close to Chanel as I will at this point in time...

Kenz xx

Shop the style


Comments

Popular Posts